GroupSave train tickets could save you up to 34% off adult tickets when 3 to 9 people are travelling together. We’ll automatically apply the GroupSave discount when you buy online.
If you’re travelling with children (aged 5-15), it may be cheaper to buy an adult GroupSave ticket for the whole group and save 26% off the total. To do this enter the number of children travelling as adults into the ticket request.
GroupSave Terms and Conditions
- At least 1 adult (aged 16 or older) must travel within each GroupSave ticket, and the whole group must travel together at all times.
- No further discounts are available for children or Railcard holders.
- GroupSave tickets are only valid for certain times of the day. Please use the journey planner to check that the times you want to travel fall within this. There may also be certain journeys and certain dates that GroupSave will not be available. Please check the National Rail website for GroupSave restricted dates.
- Our GroupSave tickets cover you on the following train companies: South Western Railway, c2c, Chiltern Railways, Thameslink, Great Northern, Great Western Railway, Greater Anglia, London Northwestern, London Overground, Southeastern and Southern.
Group Travel: 10 or more of you
If 10 or more of you are travelling together you can save with a Group Travel ticket when travelling during Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak times.
The cheapest tickets will always be offered to your group for your journey. If you’re travelling to London, we can include unlimited travel on London Underground and Docklands Light Railway with a Group Day Travelcard.
To get a quote or book for your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested itinerary and the number of adults and children (5-15).
Group Travel Terms and Conditions
- Please allow five business day to receive a response to a quote for your proposed journey.
- Group Travel needs to be booked and paid for at least fourteen days before you travel.
- We will try our very best to accommodate your whole group on one train, but you may be asked to split the group over two or more trains if you have a large group or are travelling at busy times.
- If the majority of your journey is with another Rail Operator, we may ask you to liaise with them.
- Always travel safely and adhere to the government guidance on social distancing when travelling on our services.
Please Note: Group Travel is now being administered by a new team. Our Customer Service Centre Team cannot assist with group bookings.