What's Going On
Due to a speed restriction between Wimbledon and London Waterloo trains have to run at reduced speed on one of the lines we use to pass through Wimbledon. Train services running to and from these stations may be delayed or revised.
Disruption is expected until the end of the day on Friday, 01/06/18.
What We're Doing About It
Due a fault with the track, there is currently a speed restriction in place between Wimbledon and London Waterloo. As a result, trains travelling towards London Waterloo are having to run at reduced speed through this area.
Network Rail engineers are aware of the issue and working hard to rectify the problem but, the issue may not be rectified until Friday 1st June. During this period, some trains may incur minor delays or be revised at short notice.
Throughout the bank holiday weekend the normal weekend service shall run as planned.
However, from Tuesday 29 May until Friday 1 June the following services have been revised:
If you need any further help, please speak to a member of the station team or use a station help point.
- 07:22 Epsom to London Waterloo will not call at Raynes Park, Wimbledon, Earlsfield, Clapham Junction, or Vauxhall.
- 07:35 Guildford to London Waterloo service will not call at New Malden.
- 07:52 Epsom to London Waterloo will not call at Raynes Park, Wimbledon, Earlsfield, Clapham Junction, or Vauxhall.
- 08:22 Epsom to London Waterloo will not call at Raynes Park, Wimbledon, Earlsfield, Clapham Junction, or Vauxhall.
- 09:22 Raynes Park to London Waterloo is cancelled throughout.
We are sorry for any delay this may cause to your journey.
If you would prefer to use local buses to continue your journey please check Traveline - South Western Railway tickets are not valid on local buses unless stated above.
Have you been delayed? Please see here for our compensation policy.
If you would like to make a comment about your experience with us today, please call us on 0345 6000 650 (option 4) or see here for other ways to contact us.