South Western Railway is reminding customers that there’s just under a week left of half-price advance tickets available on their website.
100,000 half-price tickets were made available earlier this month to celebrate the launch of the new rail operator and the offer ends on Monday 2 October.
The offer includes travel to and from areas such as London Waterloo, Exeter, Bristol, Bath Spa, Weymouth, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Portsmouth Harbour and the Isle of Wight.
Emma Wiles, Head of Marketing for South Western Railway, said:
“We really want to encourage people to seize the moment and visit places such as the expansive sandy beaches of Bournemouth, natural wonders on offer across the Isle of Wight, or the bright lights of London.
“There’s so much to see and do across the network and we hope this special offer will encourage people to explore.”
Example half price standard class fares on offer (valid in both directions):
- Bournemouth <> London Waterloo £8.60
- Exeter <> London Waterloo £10.50
- London Waterloo <> Portsmouth £7.25
- London Waterloo <> Poole £8.60
- London Waterloo <> Salisbury £7.25
- Axminster <> London Waterloo £9.65
- London Waterloo <> Weymouth £9.90
- Brockenhurst <> London Waterloo £7.50
- London Waterloo <> Southampton Central £7.25
- Bath Spa <> London Waterloo £8.20
- London Waterloo <> Isle of Wight (via Lymington Pier and Wightlink ferry to Yarmouth) £12.75
- London Waterloo <> Sandown (via Hovertravel) £11.60
- Ryde <> Clapham Junction (via Hovertravel) £9.85
The tickets are subject to availability and must be booked by 23:59 the day before travel. Click here to view the offer.