We love hearing from you and will do our best to help with any query you have on the channel you contact us on (possibly in DMs for privacy reasons though, as we don’t want everyone knowing your business).
We’ll do our best to respond to your enquiries within 2 hours, but in most cases, it will be within 30 minutes.
But please don’t be rude or do anything that is illegal as we probably won’t respond and might delete your post, or even block you. We understand if you’re mad at us because something went wrong, but please be respectful and we will do what we can to put things right.
More specifically please don’t post anything that:
Contains hateful/discriminatory language, threats of violence, obscenity, explicit material, or defamatory remarks
- Contains personal information
- Is a personal attack on other users or our colleagues
- Is illegal, or glamourises illegal activity
- Contains spam
- Is off topic when we're answering a question from a customer
- Post the same content multiple times
Our rules are to ensure all customers can participate in public conversation freely and safely.
Our social media channels are closed on Christmas and Boxing Day.
The Small Print
- We’ll always get a response to you as soon as we can, however as our Customer Information Team are also responsible for coordinating information during disruption, there may be times when we can’t get back to you as quickly as we would like.
- Don’t forget if you need an immediate response you can also use our Help Points at stations, our Live Chat facility or call our Customer Service Team.
- We love to see photos of our colleagues going the extra mile to make your day, but we do ask that you get their permission to take and publish the photo first.
- We regularly moderate comments and reserve the right to delete any user-submitted data that we hold, or block/ban any users repeatedly or maliciously breaking these rules at our sole discretion.
- If you have been blocked, we will not discuss the reasons why over Social Media Channels.
- If you would like to request the reason for your account being blocked, please contact our Customer Service Team.
- If you wish to make a formal complaint, then you will need to contact our Customer Service Team who will be able to help you.