Last updated: 29 April 2022
What we’re doing to keep you safe
We're working around the clock to make sure our trains and stations are kept clean and safe for our customers.
- We’re ventilating trains to refresh air
- We are cleaning trains and stations more regularly and continuing to pay particular attention to commonly touched surfaces such as ticket machines, grab handles, stair handrails and door buttons.
- Improving information about journeys and trains by providing information on our busiest routes and the times of day our stations will be busy here.
- Providing hand sanitiser dispensers across our network (full list here).
- Encouraging good hand hygiene amongst our colleagues.
Find out more about the latest government guidance.