Assistance and advice when travelling
If you are using our services:
- Guards will still be on our trains
- Colleagues will still be available at most stations
- Our Twitter team will be able to provide essential journey information
- We will update this page with the latest information
- Train time information can still be found on our journey planning and live train times pages
But if you do need help or see something that does not look right, please contact one of our guards, station teams, rail community officers or the British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040.
In the event that you have an Advance ticket for travel and your intended train is no longer running, you will be allowed to travel on a comparable service on that day, including connecting services with other train companies as shown in your itinerary. You will not be able to use your Advance ticket on alternative routes operated by a different train company. However, if you choose not to travel, you can claim a full cash refund (with no administration fee).