We have 91 Virtual Ticket Office machines located throughout the South Western Railway network. These machines are similar to the Self-Service ticket machines with the additional benefit of being able to talk face-to-face via video link with our Basingstoke Call Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get assistance.
To contact our agents from the machine, simply tap the “Need Help” button in the top right hand corner of the screen when lit up and you will soon be talking to the first available agent.
The Virtual Ticket Office machines have a wide range of functions:
- Tickets to most National Rail destinations
- Tickets for future travel (up to 30 days in advance)
- Pre-Paid ticket collection (cardholder with correct card only)
- Railcard discounted tickets
- Groupsave Tickets
- Daily and Weekly Car Park Tickets
- Tickets from another station
- Weekly Season Tickets
- Monthly Season Ticket Renewals