We would like to thank residents and passengers for their continued patience as we deliver the new station for Twickenham, which is now scheduled to open in early 2020. The new station will deliver a whole host of benefits, including a substantially enlarged ticket hall, step-free access to every platform and an enhanced queuing system to improve station management when events are being held at Twickenham Stadium.
The physical works to the station are largely complete, however there has been a delay to some of the works outside of Solum's control, which are critical to ensure the station is safe and fit for purpose. We will notify residents and passengers as soon as we have a confirmed date for the station opening.
Until the new station opens, the temporary entrance and ticket office are still in place:
- Train services will continue to operate as planned.
- Customers can access ticket machines.
- Station staff are available to help between 08:40 and 20:20 Monday to Saturday and from 07:40 until 19:10 on Sundays.
- Cycle parking facilities are located opposite to temporary station entrance.
- One Blue Badge holders bay, one 'kiss and ride' bay and two taxi pick up and drop off bays are adjacent to the temporary station entrance.
If you require more information about the project, please visit twickenhamforward.com.