Some lines between London Waterloo and Clapham Junction, also all lines in the Barnes area will be closed all day Sunday. Part of London Waterloo station will also be closed and many trains will leave London Waterloo from different platforms to normal - please check displays at station.
All South Western Railway services will use platforms 5-8 at Vauxhall and 7-11 at Clapham Junction.
Queenstown Road station will have no service and passengers should use other stations nearby.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Reading will be diverted between Clapham Junction and Twickenham, calling at Wimbledon and Kingston.
- An hourly train service will run between London Waterloo and Windsor and will be diverted between Clapham Junction and Twickenham, calling at all stations via Wimbledon and Kingston.
- An hourly stopping train service will run between Richmond and Windsor via Twickenham.
- An hourly stopping train service will run between Richmond and Kingston via Twickenham.
- Replacement bus services will run between Clapham Junction and Twickenham to connect with the above train services.
- The “Kingston Loop” service and the extra Sunday afternoon and evening services to Kingston via Hounslow will not run. Passengers use other altered train services and the replacement buses.
- Trains to and from Woking via Hounslow and Staines will start from / terminate at Kew Bridge.
- Replacement bus services will run between Clapham Junction and Kew Bridge.
Train services between Ascot and Guildford via Aldershot will be retimed to connect with the altered Reading services.
Due to reduced platform space at London Waterloo, services between London Waterloo and Poole / Portsmouth via Eastleigh will run to the “morning” pattern all day, joining and dividing at Eastleigh.