The Customer Council is an independent voice that represents customers to senior management, and forms part of our commitment to be open and honest with our customers.
This year we're taking a new approach to the structure of the Council. The new Customer Council will be made up of six members who represent customers across the network: 4 members from the regions on our network, a digital representative, and the chair. The Council’s current chair will be continuing as chair of the new council.
As a member of the independent Customer Council you will need to be highly motivated to work collaboratively with South Western Railway and bring ideas of new ways we can work to improve our service for our customers.
In return for your time, we're offing complimentary travel on South Western Railway services.
If you are interested in joining the Council, please take a look at our recruitment packs for your region and complete the form below.
- Central area representative - stations from Raynes Park to Guildford, Woking, Shepperton, Alton, Chessington South, Bagshot and Hampton Court
- Metro area representative - stations from London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside, Earley, Chertsey, Addlestone and Wimbledon
- South area representative - stations from Farncombe to Portsmouth, the Isle of Wight, Farnborough to Southampton Airport Parkway, Swaythling to Swanwick, Eastleigh to Cosham and Chandler’s Ford
- West area representative - stations from Southampton Central to Weymouth and Overton to Pinhoe
- Digital representative - focusing on the digital experiences of our customers
The application deadline has been extende to Friday 28 February.