When you buy an adult Annual Season Ticket or Annual Travelcard, you’ll also receive an Annual Gold Card, which gives you extra benefits (see conditions below).
What do you get with a Gold Card?
• 1/3 off standard tickets, First Class Anytime tickets and off-peak tickets for yourself and up to 3 adults within the Gold Card area. Discounts apply from 09:30 Monday to Friday and any time at weekends and Bank Holidays.
• 1/3 off Off-peak Day Travelcard Zones 1-6.
• 60% off child fares within the Gold Card area for up to 4 children aged between 5 and 15 years. Discounts apply at the times above, and are subject to a £1 minimum fare.
• Buy a one year national railcard or Network Railcard for you or a friend for just £10.00
• Dedicated Gold Card helpline – for renewals, comments and queries relating to your Gold Card, phone 02380 21 36 36 (option 2) between 06:00 and 22:00, 7 days a week.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
• To be eligible for an Annual Gold Card, you must buy an adult Annual Season Ticket or Annual Travelcard online or at a station within the Gold Card area, to or from a station within the Gold Card area.
• Discounts apply to journeys that both start and end within the Gold Card area.
• If your journey is covered by your Annual Season Ticket, you do not have to buy a ticket for yourself but can still buy discounted tickets for up to 3 adults and up to 4 children (aged 5 to 15) travelling with you, provided that you travel together at all times, the journey is within the Gold Card area, and the journey falls within the specified times.
• You can buy a discounted one-year 16-25, Family & Friends, Senior, Two Together, Disabled Persons or Network Railcard at any time during the validity of your Annual Gold Card either for yourself or for someone else, but the holder must be eligible for the Railcard.
Find out more about Annual Gold Cards.
Read the full terms and conditions.