Some lines between London Waterloo and Clapham Junction (including about half of London Waterloo station) will be closed all day Saturday and Sunday for track maintenance and safety inspections. A reduced train service will run in and out of London Waterloo.
Some platforms at Vauxhall will be closed and many trains will leave London Waterloo from different platforms to normal. Please check displays at stations.
Queenstown Road station will have no service. Please use other stations nearby.
A revised timetable will run on all routes to and from London Waterloo and some trains will leave London Waterloo earlier than normal.
The following services will be altered as shown below.
- A reduced train service will run to and from Haslemere and Portsmouth.
- There will be no train service to Chessington South. Please use trains to Epsom and change at Worcester Park.
- Bus services will run between Worcester Park and Chessington South.
- There will be no South Western Railway service between London Waterloo and Dorking. You may use Southern services, changing at Epsom or Clapham Junction.
- Shuttle train services will run between Surbiton and Hampton Court / Guildford via Cobham. Please use other train services to connect at Surbiton.
Work in the Basingstoke area will affect services on the Weymouth, Portsmouth and Exeter routes. Please see separate section for details.
Work in the Staines and Feltham area will affect services to Reading, Windsor and Weybridge via Staines. Please see separate section for details.
A reduced train service will run in and out of London Waterloo due to work in the Basingstoke / Woking and Staines / Feltham areas. Please see these sections for more information.