All lines in the Surbiton area will be closed all day Sunday for maintenance and renewal work. Many services which normally pass through this area will be diverted via an alternative route and this will result in a revised timetable operating in and out of London Waterloo.
Work will also be taking place between Barnes and Feltham via Hounslow. Alterations for this work are also shown below.
Berrylands station will have no service. Passengers should use local bus services to connect with the altered train services.
- Services between London Waterloo and Weymouth will be diverted between Clapham Junction and Woking with longer journey times. Trains will leave London Waterloo earlier than normal.
- Services to and from Poole / Portsmouth via Eastleigh will run to a revised timetable and will join and separate at Eastleigh all day.
- Most services between London Waterloo and Portsmouth via Haslemere will be diverted between Clapham Junction and Woking and run to a revised timetable. Some trains will only run between Woking and Portsmouth.
- Services between London Waterloo and Exeter will run to a revised timetable. Some trains will only run between Basingstoke and Exeter. Services will also be affected by work in the Honiton area.
- The extra afternoon and evening services to and from Salisbury will be altered to run between Reading and Salisbury.
- Services between London Waterloo and Reading / Windsor will be retimed to fit in with other altered services. Services to Reading will also be affected by work there.
The following services will not run. Please use other train services and the replacement buses.
- Stopping services from London Waterloo to Guildford via Woking. Buses will run between Wimbledon and Woking.
- Services from London Waterloo to Hampton Court. Buses will run between Wimbledon and Hampton Court.
- Services from London Waterloo to Guildford via Cobham. Buses will run between Wimbledon and Effingham Junction via Cobham, connecting with trains to and from Guildford via Epsom.
- Services between London Waterloo and Woking via Staines. Buses will run between Barnes and Staines via Hounslow. Some altered Portsmouth line trains will make extra stops between Staines and Woking.
- The afternoon and evening services between London Waterloo and Kingston via Hounslow. Buses will run between Barnes and Twickenham via Hounslow.