Days out may be off the cards, but that doesn’t mean that great days are too. Keep the little ones entertained with our kids’ pack - filled with games and activities to help keep them occupied.
Download the pack (PDF)
Why not try our station word search?
Can you find all 20 South Western Railway stations?
Fancy a brain-teaser?
Try and find the answer to these cryptic clues. Hint – they are all stations that SWR or it’s predecessor, serve or pass through.
- No slow coach from this station
- Hand a drink the right way to a Seventies pop group
- Beat up an overacting bore
- A hairstyle fit for a squaw
- Retailer’s Model T
- No Newcastle maternity unit for this baby
- Paradise reborn
- Does the lazy ocean hug the shore here?
- The outcome for a chain smoking bride
- Is this where the sun dies
- No room for the dead here
- Many fishes do this
- Where evil little Lizzie went to church
- A beast with a heavy burden
Enjoyed our activities?
Why not consider donating to one of our three charity partners?