WIN! The Ultimate Wonder Filled Family Holiday with Wonder Park and SWR – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided on this website.
- The Competition
- The competition promoter is First MTR South Western Trains Limited trading as South Western Railway ("SWR", "we" or "us") a company established in the UK with a registered office address at 4th Floor Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH. Registered in England and Wales, company number: 07900320.
- The title of the competition is ‘WIN! The Ultimate Wonder Filled Family Holiday with Wonder Park and SWR.’
- The competition will run from 00:01 01 April 2019. (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 30 April 2019. (“Closing Date”). All entries must be submitted before the Closing Date and entries submitted after this time will be automatically disqualified.
- SWR reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition at any time.
- Competition entry
- Entry is free of charge and no payments are required to participate.
- The competition is only open to those who are 16 years or over and who are residents of the UK. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The Company’s employees and their immediate families, the Company’s agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part.
- The Company reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules may not be accepted.
- Proof of website submission will not be accepted as proof of entry and no responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed for whatever reason, including without limitation due to computer, network and/or user error.
- Entrants may enter only once.
- The Prize
- The prize is for two adults & two children (2 – 15 years old).
- The prize details are as follows:
There are also ten runner-up prizes, as follows:
- A two-night hotel stay at Chessington World of Adventures with breakfast (one x room)
- VIP pass includes: One day Ultimate Fast track pass with meal deal for 4
- A two-night stay at the Chewton Glen Treehouse with breakfast hamper
- Three days car hire (pick up Epsom, return to Christchurch) OR Standard Class rail travel including taxi fare to and from hotels to station
- £500.00 spending money
Prize items are subject to availability; in the event that items are not available, products of equal value and spec will be provided.
All prizes are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable.
Prize-fulfillment will be managed by Performance.
Dates of travel are 1st June - 3rd November 2019. Excluding all British national holidays.
Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
At least one person travelling must be aged 21 or over. If winner is under 18 then at least one of his/her guests must be his/her parent or guardian.
Accommodation based on two adults & two children (2-15 yrs. old) sharing one standard family room at Chessington, and one Treehouse at Chewton Glen.
The hotels will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
Height and weight restrictions will apply to certain rides/attractions in each park.
The winner has the choice of two options for their travel: Standard Class rail travel included from South Chessington to New Milton. This includes Taxi fare from Taxi station-hotel-hotel-station.
ALTERNATIVELY Car hire is included for three days. Driver must be 21 or over and have held a licence for at least a year. Driver will be required to leave a credit card imprint with the car rental agency. Observance of speed and traffic laws and refuelling are the responsibility of the driver. Winners are responsible for any fines, parking violations or traffic offences relating to the vehicle. Rental includes Loss Damage Waiver, Liability Insurance Supplement, unlimited mileage & Young Driver’s Surcharge if aged under 25. Personal insurance is not included.
£500.00 spending money is included in the prize, and will be sent by bank transfer 2-3 weeks before travel.
Winner and his/her guests are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
Except for the three guests permitted to you as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guests may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guests must travel on the same itinerary. Once selected, your guests may not be changed without the express consent of Paramount, which Paramount may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
- 1 x Hoodie
- 1 x Magic Pen
- 1 x Magnetic Puzzle Box
- 1 x Crazy Straw Tumbler
- 1 x Sticker Sheet
Exclusion of liability
- The winner of the prize will be selected at random from eligible entrants.
- The winner(s) will be notified within 30 days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by SWR via the email address entered on the competition form.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 14 days of the closing date or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Company reserves the right to offer the prize to any other eligible entrant.
- To request the name and county of the winners, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to South Western Railway, 4th Floor, South Bank Central, 30 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9LQ within one month of the Closing Date.
In so far as permitted by law, the Company shall not be responsible for and shall not cover nor insure any entrants and or the winner, and third parties from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, judgements, costs, charges and expenses of whatever kind and nature relating to the credit and prizes in any way.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.