The wealth of pubs and inns on the network means there's always somewhere to go for some good food and a drink. But if you're more interested in the how, then there's plenty of breweries on our network happy to welcome visitors.
We've put together a handy map of our favourite local breweries too!
Fuller's Griffin Brewery
- Where? 25 minutes' walk from Chiswick station, or jump on the E3 bus
- When? Up to 20 tours a week from Monday to Sunday
One of the best-known names in London brewing, Fuller's have been brewing on Chiswick Mall in one form or another since the late sixteen hundreds.
Daily tours around the brewery run up to twenty times a week, with expert guides taking you through each stage of the brewing process. And of course there's the staple end-of-tour tasting to look forward to!
Book a Fuller's Griffin Brewery tour
Windsor and Eton Brewery
- Where? 15 minutes' walk from Windsor and Eton Riverside station
- When? Duke Street Experience runs the first and third Saturday. The Brew Masters Tour runs every third Wednesday of the month.
Windsor & Eton Brewery is run by Paddy, Will, Jim and Bob (ably assisted by Major and Roger the dray horses). Founded in 2010, they've played a key role in helping develop London's burgeoning brewery industry.
The team offer the Duke Street Experience, teaching you about the process of brewing and the uniqueness of the brewery, and the in-depth Brew Masters Tour - led by one of the directors and giving you a full tour of the factory floor. Windsor & Eton Brewery are a remarkable trip - just don't forget to join the tasting session at the end!
Book a Windsor and Eton Brewery tour
Little Beer Corporation
- Where? 25 minutes' walk from Guildford station, or jump on the KITE bus to be there in 20 minutes
- When? Wednesdays or Fridays at 18:00
The Little Beer Corporation believing in living...well, little. Tucked away in Guildford, the friendly team, led by Jim, were formed in 2012.
The Little Beer Corporation runs things a bit differently. You'll get to sample nine different beers of styles from around the room. Brewery manager Paul leads you through the differences and history between them.
Book a Little Beer Corporation tour
Not into beer? Why not try...
Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Where? Laverstock Mill, 40 minutes' walk from Overton station. Alternatively, use the shuttle bus or cycle from Overton in just 15 minutes
- When? Self-discovery tours available daily. Guided tours run from Sunday to Friday
One of the world's best-known gins, the Bombay Sapphire lies in unassuming Laverstoke. With its spectacular glasshouses, the distillery gives you the opportunity to learn about the processes and ingredients behind this world-famous spirit.
Take your own time with the self-discovery tour, or let an expert guide you through each step of the process. Each tour ends with a complimentary drink at the Mill Bar too. Of course, if you're really into your gin, there are plenty of experiences on offer at the Distillery to give you reason to stick around...
Book a Bombay Sapphire Distillery tour
- Where? 15 minutes' walk from Dorking station
- When? Indoor tours throughout the year. Most outdoor tours run from March through to October
At 265 acres, Denbies boasts a vineyard three times bigger than any other in the UK. The estate has been around since 1850, but the vineyard was planted in 1986 - just thirty-two years ago. Since then, their wines have been marked as some of the finest in Europe, repeatedly being certified at the International Wine Challenge.
Outdoor tours involve visits across to the most picturesque parts of the vineyard, enjoying panoramic views of the North Downs. Alternatively, indoor tours take you through winery's equipment and processes, as well as exploring the geology and history of the estate. There's also an opportunity to enjoy a tasting in the atmospheric Denbies wine cellars.
Book a Denbies Vineyard tour