These terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided on this website.
- The Competition
- The competition promoter is First MTR South Western Trains Limited trading as South Western Railway ("SWR", "we" or "us") a company established in the UK with a registered office address at 4th Floor Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH. Registered in England and Wales, company number: 07900320.
- The title of the competition is ‘Win with South Western Railway and @dadoftwo_rolandhall!
- The competition will run from 00:01 30 October 2019. (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 28 October 2019. (“Closing Date”). All entries must be submitted before the Closing Date and entries submitted after this time will be automatically disqualified.
- SWR reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition at any time.
- Competition entry
- Entry is free of charge and no payments are required to participate.
- The competition is only open to those who are 16 years or over and who are residents of the UK. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The Company’s employees and their immediate families, the Company’s agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part.
- The Company reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules may not be accepted.
- Entrants may enter only once.
- The Prize
- The prize details are as follows:
The prize is for up to four people and includes:
All prizes are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable.
Prize-winner management handled by South Western Railway.
Winners must have access to a personal email account.
Winner should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed.
Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered.
Winners under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
Family ticket to D-Day Story. Entry to the museum is subject to museum's terms and conditions and is subject to availability, please check individual websites for full details including details of opening times. (theddaystory.com)
Family Ticket Emirates Spinnaker Tower. Entry to the attraction is subject to the attraction’s terms and conditions and is subject to availability, please check individual websites for full details including details of opening times. (spinnakertower.co.uk)
Family ticket to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard (which includes HMS Victory, HMS Warrior, Mary Rose and a boat trip around the harbour) The ticket for Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Mary Rose is not valid during the Victorian Christmas Festival - 29 Nov to 1 Dec inclusive and other ticketed events. Entry to the attraction is subject to the attraction’s terms and conditions and is subject to availability, please check individual websites for full details including details of opening times. (historicdockyard.co.uk)
Train travel will only be provided on the South Western Railway Network only (visit southwesternrailway.com for all available routes).
Lunch at Hubbox to the value of £80 in total.
Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates.
Winner and guests must travel together on the same trip & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
- Family ticket to D-Day Story
- Family ticket to Emirates Spinnaker Tower
- Lunch at Hubbox
- Family ticket to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard (includes HMS Victory, HMS Warrior, Mary Rose and a boat trip around the harbour)
- Return train travel on the South Western Railway network
Exclusion of liability
- The winner of the prize will be selected at random from eligible entrants.
- The winner(s) will be notified within 30 days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by SWR via the email address entered on the competition form.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 14 days of the closing date or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Company reserves the right to offer the prize to any other eligible entrant.
- To request the name and county of the winners, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to South Western Railway, 4th Floor, South Bank Central, 30 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9LQ within one month of the Closing Date.
In so far as permitted by law, the Company shall not be responsible for and shall not cover nor insure any entrants and or the winner, and third parties from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, judgements, costs, charges and expenses of whatever kind and nature relating to the credit and prizes in any way.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.